What Do I Need to Do First?

1. Find a volunteer opportunity!

2. After checking our “What Counts and Does Not Count” tab to make sure your hours will qualify for the PVSA, print off a “J. H. Rose High School Volunteer Service Verification Form” from our website.

3. Take the verification form with you to the volunteer site.

4. Have fun volunteering!

5. After volunteering, fill out the verification form and have your volunteer supervisor sign it.
(Check our “What Else Do I Need to Know?” tab to see who can vouch for your hours; remember your parent cannot sign for your volunteer hours. An official of the organization must verify your volunteer service.)